Happy Almost New Years! This has been a pretty amazing year around here and we wanted to take a second look at some of the really cool stuff that has been posted by the community this year. We are an eclectic group and we have had good posts about almost any topic you can name. Here are some of the standouts.
- A special shout out to Launie K., and GTCosita for providing us with yummy recipes and great food photography every week.
- Another special shout out to LaZiguezon for her wonderful Abandoned Places series and to Rhino for her Ten Photos series.
- A final special shout out to BBQ (that’s Corn!) and the Crassparenting authors. Hat tip to Momof3 and Notsodeepsouth who have spent a lot of time making great content for the new site.
- Here is EthologyNerd’s great post about having a murderer in your family.
- This post from Rumpofsteelskin about the Ghost Writers of the Library of Congress is really fascinating.
- Slim And Bots also gave us some great Craigslost action this year. Admit it, you liked it you perverts.
- Let’s also give some love to the Crasstalk Election Team. Who gave us many fine moments this year.
- Here’s a great piece by Dorothy Barker about Damien Hirst’s exhibit at the Tate Modern for you artistic types.
- If that isn’t artsy enough, here is a report from Bots about the Barnes Foundation Museum.
- This year was also the premier of Radio Crass.
- This post by Rowen shows just how sneaky those geighs can be.
- Presented without comment.
- Also presented without comment.
- Maxichamp goes for a world record.
- THurdler shows us the future of farming.
- Allgoodpeople gets all servicey.
- So does Baldwin.
- Tchotchke gets all punk rock.
- Ross talks health care reform with President Obama.
- A great article about rape, pregnancy, and a woman’s right to choose.
- Gifspiration changed the internet.
I know there are many, may more. Please forgive my omissions, and please share your favorites in the comments. I don’t think I can ever say enough times how much we enjoy the posts that the community produces for the site. Here is to a great 2013 for all of us.
Shoeless Dick image via Cletar.