Several weeks ago, a young woman posted a picture of herself — appearing to be asleep — with this caption: “Lol bae caught me slippin. Love him. Good night from us.” Somehow, the young lady didn’t realize that the mirror behind her clearly showed her taking her own picture. There was no bae, no us. Just one woman, (unsuccessfully) creating the illusion of an endearing moment with a significant other. Her loneliness sent waves of laughter across the internet.
Your mission, Dear Crassholes, is to create your own “Bae caught me slippin” image for today’s Photo Phriday. Recreate the original faithfully. Take a picture of your dog or cat taking their own picture. Or get even more creative. Give us your best!
How to Post Pics:
1) If you want to use a pic from your computer, you’ve got to first upload it to the web. Click on either of these links: imgur or tinypic. Follow the directions to upload.
2) After the upload, you’ll see various links for your pic. Copy the direct link; you want the one that ends in .jpg
3) Come back here. Type this exact code (including the brackets and quotation marks) into the “Post A New Comment” box: <img src=“ ” /> and paste your direct link in between the quote marks. There should be a space between img and src (img src), but otherwise, no spaces between anything.
4) It should look like this: <img src=”http//www.yourphotodirectlink.jpg” /> Make sure to include those brackets.
5) If you’re using a photo already on the web: Right click (or ctrl-click on a Mac) on an image and select “View Image” or “Copy Image URL/Location.” Copy-and-paste the URL and use the <img src=“ ” /> code above.