Exploding Snails Will Ruin Your Birthday Party

Bickers Dinner: EscargotQuiet Marin County California was the scene of a devastating snail explosion at the birthday party of 59 year old Danville, CA resident Chadwick St.-OHarra.  The birthday boy is now suing the restaurant over the explosive injection of garlic butter and snail juice into his eye and tear duct that occurred when he used a fork to attempt to eat the snail.  One can only imagine the snail would be satisfied with the situation had it survived the frying pan.

San Jose Mercury News

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “Exploding Snails Will Ruin Your Birthday Party”