Attica! Attica! Attica!
- All politics are local.
- The Santorum cocktail. The Romney is just Veuve Cliquot and Goldschlager flakes.
- Funny how every military person on the planet seems to think attacking Iran is colossally stupid, yet the GOP can’t wait to go blow up Tehran.
- Shortest Ross Douthat: I am Moron. I come with a important message for all mankind.
- Because if they do, the peasants will revolt.
- Public pressure against his advertisers is much more effective than appealing to the FCC. I understand the anger over his sentiments, but Steinem, Allred, Morgan, and Fonda aren’t doing us any favors.
- This should be a yard sign.
- Chairman Davis: “If these young women are being responsible and didn’t have the sex to begin with, we wouldn’t have this problem to begin with”
- Commissioner Barfield: ”I’m getting a good lesson from my wife right this minute on the error of my vote”