As many of you know, there is a Crasstalk Politics Team that regularly discusses the issues of the day. One of our favorite pastimes is passing around links from the various sites we read on a regular basis. To encourage participation, I’m starting a new series called “Political Sausage” (so named because it’s made up of links, and seeing politics get made isn’t pretty), in which I will gather what I feel are the most entertaining or thought provoking links from around the web and share them with all of you. I encourage discussion, and hope all of you will post your own links as well.
- Doghouse Riley, fellow Hoosier, is equally disappointed in Bob Morris.
- Matt Taibbi explains why we can’t stop watching the GOP Debates.
- Mitt Romney: Closet (Keynesian) Case.
- I’m Mitt Romney?
- I too would like to see the President give this speech.
- “The beatings will continue until morale improves.”
- And finally, the Notorious C.P.P. gives us a first hand look at Mitt Romney’s transformation from Moderate to Extremist while Governor.